Old June 10th 14, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Mega quilter problems

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 3:31:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:55:38 AM UTC-6, wrote:

I recently purchased a used, but almost new, Viking mega quilter. It is skipping stitches and the thread keeps breaking. I have adjusted both tensions, and re-threaded, adjust the frame,it sews good for a minute, then the thread breaks or skips stitches. It is driving me crazy...I am new to quilting, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I have used my mega quilter for many quilts but suddenly I have the same problem. the thread keeps breaking It is like it is getting snagged on something. It is very frustration. I do not know what to do. I will try the topstich needle.

Dora