Old May 18th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
shmooie

Default knitting machines ...

HIYA! i have just broken out my singer 323 kitting machine.. and as i
live in alice springs there is noone here to guide me in its use. i
have the manual for it , its a singer memomatic , but am unsure of how
to proceed in this unknown territory. its been bugging me for years
cos ive had to waylay playing with it because of little kids running
around my feet all day now theyve grown up a bit and i have more
time(free? no stolen ? yes) to attempt a go at it... heres hoping
theres someone out there who can offer me some guidence in the right
direction.. i have memory cards and the pieces for the fitting of
knitted pieces( shaped pieces you run thru a piece on the machine to
help shape your knitting..) as it is all new to me i hope someone out
there can shed some lite on some very new areas of knitting . i would
love any feedback thanx..