Old April 10th 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Queen City x-stitcher

Default A Finish.

I have finished Lady Scarlet's Secret Garden. I should have pictures up
shortly. It was an easy piece including the hand finishing. Now I need
to do a thimble pod and find a ladybug thimble for it. That will make a
nice display with the Ivory piano key measure and floss winder that are
scrimshawed with lady bugs. I also have a round thread cutter and some
marking pins with ladybugs as well. Cheryl made me the marking pins.

I have a collection of Celtic knot design tools as well. I will have to
see what else I can add to that during Celebrations.

Bobbie V.