Old October 9th 15, 10:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P[_5_]

Default What are we stitching?

Hi Joan - great to talk to you tonight - hope it wasn`t too much of a shock! As you see I finally found my way back to RCTN- although I`m still feeling my way - it doesn`t seem as straight-forward on Google Groups. I hope everyone I used to know is well and happy! I`ve had a few bad years healthwise but (touch wood) am on an even keel now, more or less.

Pat

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures