Old September 7th 15, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sha (N.B.)

Default What are we stitching?

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-3, Joan Erickson wrote:
I thought it was time for another round...

I'm nearing completion of Judy Dixon's "Morning light". I'm just
starting the outer row and then there's the bs, French knots & beading
left to do. I didn't want to spend $6+ for one skein of floss, so I'm
stitching the outer row with a skein of Eterna silk (thank you Gill!)
that's a bit darker. You can see the design he
http://en.pindiy.com/115389-1-JudyDi...ninglight.html

My next project is all lined up, ready to go. "Sweet pea gazebo" by
Victoria Sampler: http://www.maryjanes.com/se/item_15329.html

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

I love your choice of patterns Joan and your work is so perfect. Right now I'm working on Cardinal in Winter (Cross My Heart, Inc. Winter Wonderland).. I'm down to the fussy bottom part which is grass, branches and any other thing that requires 15 shades of brown, grey, green, etc. :-) I haven't really decided on my next project but it may be a small Heaven & Earth Christmas Ornament - what design do they have that's small? :-) I love peeking in to see what everyone is working on.