Old August 25th 15, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default What are we stitching?

On 8/4/2015 3:49 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:37:46 -0500, Joan Erickson

Right on, Danny! LOL! If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
That's my policy for needlework, anyway...

Lol and it shows - that's how you get all those ribbons!

Yeah, well....*somebody* has to win them...might as well be me!

I've now started a new project. My mom and I took a trip to WA to visit
my sister and 4 nieces. I didn't want to take Sweet pea gazebo along,
since it's in a scroll frame. I quickly went through my many patterns
to find something more portable and that I had all the supplies for
since, typically, I waited until the night before I left to look! I
settled on Kneeling Santa:
http://tinyurl.com/oemehh5 although I'm not
putting any year on it.

I've wanted to do this for years. When I got to my sister's, lo and
behold, she has the figurine in her curio cabinet! I never even knew
there *was* a figurine the pattern was based on!

This is something I rarely do, having 2 projects going at once, but this
portable little pattern is just the thing for traveling, so it may take
me awhile before finishing it.

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures