Old February 25th 11, 01:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default A small whine

On 2/23/11 8:39 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

On 2/22/2011 11:37 AM, Joan E. wrote:
On Feb 20, 8:37 am, "Ellice wrote:

Lately we've been watching the hilarious "Harry's Law" - starring Kathy
Bates.

I love this show! It's one of the few new ones that is really good.
I hope it stays for awhile. (snipped)
Joan

I'm also enjoying "Harry's Law."

I heard a recommendation last night at a stitching group for "Lark Rise
to Candleford." Anybody watch that? It's on in the daytime, so I can't
watch it then, but the library has some on DVD. Worth checking out?

sue

Haven't seen it - love the title.

We have a Thursday night ritual - watching "Royal Pains" on USA. MASH in the
Hamptons, wildly rich people and a compelling cast. Plots are so-so, but the
acting is pretty good.

Cheryl