Old February 24th 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default A small whine

On Feb 23, 9:19*am, "Ellice K." wrote:

Hmm - watched "The Cape" for the first time the other night - not sure.
Will have to go back and see the first couple of episodes. *

If you liked Heroes (before it got so convoluted, anyway), you'll
probably like The Cape. I like watching the superhero shows.

Do you do Netflix so you have something else?

Yes, we do have Netflix. Our boys got us a blue-ray player for
Christmas so we can now watch some of the stuff "instantly". When DH
isn't home I'm working my way through episodes of Legend of the
Seeker, which is based on Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series of
books, which I have read. It's an ok show.

Our nominees for worst ever are Raising Hope & Parks & Rec

Haven't head of Raising Hope. I agree with you on Park & Rec and
would most definitely add The Office. Of the bits and pieces I've
seen of it, I have not found one occasion to even snicker. Stupid,
stupid, stupid.

Joan