Old February 27th 05, 11:34 PM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Noreen's Knit*che wrote:
"Wooly" wrote
"Noreen's Knit*che" spewed forth :

Methinks Wooly will be designing her OWN kit(s), LOL!

Probably not (you have NO idea how many totes I have int he closet)
but I did feel it was worth pointing out the pattern simplicity and
the fact that one can assemble the various materials for a savings
over the kitted price.

OMGosh, I *know*!!
So many 'kits' are a huge rip-off!
Don's agreeing too, seeing 'kits' in woodworking mags and knowing that
drawing his own template, purchasing is own wood, etc, results in 2/3rds
savings!

Yup. OTOH the kit includes the instructions, without which many people
are lost, especially if it's something they've never tried before.
A kit can get someone started; then once they see how easy it is,
they're off and running. It might be worth the $2 for the instructions
and the confidence-boost.

=Tamar