Old March 16th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
michcheasty

Default Knitting Machine

michcheasty had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Knittin...ine-13634-.htm :

harrowwoman wrote:

Hi All,
I am new here. Been a knitter for years, mostly for the children when
they were smaller. I got my one and only knitting machine in 1983-
thats long gone.
The grankids are now around so I want to start off and knit again. I
am looking for a second hand machine. Perhaps someone has one they
want to sell? Or can point me in the right direction?
Thanx
Sandy

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25566 messages and counting!