Old January 30th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Repairing a mistake in a cable way Up !!!!

I am knitting cables , and i always knit them opposite i.e. if the
cable on the right side turns right the cable onnthe left side will
turn left ,,,,, thus Imagine my face when i saw that some where , Up
and Far away from the place i knit , one turn was turned the wrong
way ,,,,, i decided to try and unknit only the cable ,,, i pushed my
knitting needle in the place Under the wrong turn ripped all rows
counted them ,,, and than using dp reknitted Only those 4 stitiches
all the way without having to rip out any other stit ,, it takes
patience one might use a Crochet hook from time to time for the 4th
st. when thread seems to short ,, but it can be done !!!!
mirjam