Old November 29th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Default (no subject)

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:37:04 -0600, "Fred" wrote:

You telling me that if one man kills another that's a crime but if the
same
man hires two other men to do the job for him that it is now called a
conspiracy??

Back to my original thinking, men kill for women, power, money or revenge,
maybe not in that order, so who got the prize??

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

Fred, a man who hires other men to kill for him is involved in a
conspiracy. They conspired together to kill the president of the
United States, which I believe was not conjured by Oswald. I believe
him when he said he was a patsy. Bang. Dead. Ooops.

Victoria

Victoria,
To my way of thinking, if a person hires another person or persons to kill
someone, the person doing the hiring gives the order and pays the going
price. The person doing the hiring doesn't care - when, where or how and is
not directly involved in a conspiracy. The person or persons hired may
conspire together or with others as they plan and carry out the job. The
person who set things in motion could be considered just as guilty as those
hired but that person could always plead that he/she was not part of any
conspiracy, that he/she was just joking and never thought the others
involved would do such a thing as kill a president. Splitting hairs but you
get the drift.

I agree - Oswald knew what was going down and was the delivery man of the
rifle but he didn't shoot anyone and with his finger prints on the rifle it
looked like he was made a patsy; had he made it out the back door in time to
get away with the other guys in the station wagon he would not have been a
patsy he would have been dead, buried and no where to be found. There is no
way those guys were going to take a chance on Oswald spilling his guts.

If he had planned the operation he would have planned a better get away. I
think that he just missed his ride out of the area and panicked.