Old November 29th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

Default (no subject)

Karen,
I thought you would allocate the motive being para-legal and all.g

"Onassis", - women - Jackie,
"Johnson" - power - Presidency,
"No one" - money - not armed robbery,
"Onassis", "Hoover" - revenge - possible - Kennedys reneged on their promise
to lift certain restrictions on Onassis ships entering USA ports, Hoover was
about to be fired.

Para-legal away!! LOL

Ducking and running.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com
If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Don't back stitch to email, just stitchit.

"Karen C in California" wrote in message
Fred wrote:

Back to my original thinking, men kill for women, power, money or
revenge,
maybe not in that order, so who got the prize??

Define "prize"? Jackie? Marilyn? Judy Exner? Some other woman?

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

"On his tombstone, Benjamin Franklin wanted it said not that he had been
rich
but rather that he had been useful."

Finished 10/7/08 - Sun Fun (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/