Old June 17th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default OT but GOOD NEWS

Karen wrote:
A little while ago I de-lurked to ask what experience there was out there
with ops for sciatica relief. Thanks to all who replied.
I had a "Lumbar micro-disk-ectomy" 10am wednesday (11 June) and am back home
now midday Friday13th June SITTING PAIN FREE (after 6 months) reading my
emails.

Karen - Happy Dancing (almost litterally) - in London UK

Yay! That IS good news! And the sitting at the sewing machine will
also be much easier...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!