Old June 28th 05, 09:54 PM
pajaritaflora

Mary in Washington wrote:
I am calling on the expertise out there to help me with a problem. I
made a quilt for my niece that I am taking to the wedding festivities
and will have it signed by everyone, then bring it home and quilt it
for her.

Question: Do I need to buy a bunch of Micron Archival ink pens or would
fine point sharpies in black to the job? What are the experiences out
there?

Thanks in advance.

Mary

http://community.webshots.com/user/moondancewa
IN THE COOKIES OF LIFE, FRIENDS ARE THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS.

Mary,
I recently got ZIG Writers. They have a ballpoint end and a brush end.
I love the ease of writing on fabric with them. Previously I used
micron or fabric markers. The micron pens don't hold up with alot of
fabric writing. And the markers didn't flow nearly as easily with
script and fine lines. I think any guest who signs the quilt will have
an easy go of it with the Writer (ZIG)

Hope that helps,
Mary Ann