Old September 29th 03, 10:06 PM
SlinkyToy

Well, what its doing is making more stash. When you finally locate
the bag you'll be amazed by how much is in there!

Michelle
Who once put away a single skein as "stash" and went back a few years
later to discover enough for two afghans

On 28 Sep 2003 23:15:16 GMT, (Franacropan) wrote:

A bit of a daft post but I have recently learned patchwork/domino knitting and
I went hunting for some stash. I KNOW that I have a huge bag full of odd balls
of yarn in the attic, but can I find it?
I was wondering if anyone knows of a site where you can just buy bits and bobs
of yarn, a bit like some of the cross stitch sites that send you stash every
month.

www.MorecambeSands.com