Old August 27th 03, 02:52 PM
The Brown Family

Hmmm, I think there's a story behind that one!

Lorraine

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Sounds good to me. Can I suggest that we don't let Gen be the tour guide
tho?

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
I love it, Sandy!
And this reminds me, since we've been talking about Houston 2004, let's

give
Kevin a mission (should he choose to accept it): Find an inexpensive

place
where ALL of us can stay. We could take over that Ramada! And Kevin can
reserve 20-30 rooms or so, find out if they need deposits, etc.
And then Sandy would have enough names for a full-size quilt ;-)
Roberta in D