Old September 12th 03, 07:56 PM
sandi

I have a kiln with a controller like that and I always use the slow bisque.
Still had two pieces explode last night. I think you would use the fast
bisque when you have a small load and you know the pieces are totally bone
dry. Sandi
"Doug Porter" wrote in message
I have an Olympic 2827 with Controller. The controller has 4
preprogrammed firing schedules---slow/fast bisque, slow/fast glaze.
I've done my own programming for the bisque firing (mainly on the slow
side) but was wondering what the difference is in the glaze firing.
Why would one choose fast over slow or vice versa (sp?).