Old September 15th 03, 03:44 AM
Dumpling

Hi

Had the day off work today to keep an eye on him, but decided to sheak
him out again. It turns outthat last night in the dark, what I
thought was a willy was in fact the umbilical cord.

IT A GIRL!

Pictures can bee seen here!

....Fran...

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:57:16 GMT, Dumpling
wrote:

Hi All

I know its been a while, but I've had a busy month!

First I got a new job, full time as a customer Service Manager for an
internet company. So as you can image I've been pretty busy, trying
to figure out all the stuff around working full time again. :-)

But... today something really exciting happened. Silverbell our
matirach alpaca had her baby (a baby alpaca is called a cria)

Its a little boy, he weighed in at 10kg (22lbs) and he is black. We
have called him Yanada with is the local aborignal for 'moon' as he
was born at night.

I'm excited!

...Fran...