Old September 14th 03, 02:59 PM
frood

Congratulations on your new arrival! Love the name! Are you making him a
quilt? G

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
"Dumpling" wrote in message
Hi All

I know its been a while, but I've had a busy month!

First I got a new job, full time as a customer Service Manager for an
internet company. So as you can image I've been pretty busy, trying
to figure out all the stuff around working full time again. :-)

But... today something really exciting happened. Silverbell our
matirach alpaca had her baby (a baby alpaca is called a cria)

Its a little boy, he weighed in at 10kg (22lbs) and he is black. We
have called him Yanada with is the local aborignal for 'moon' as he
was born at night.

I'm excited!

...Fran...