Old July 13th 17, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Two and 1/2 inch Squares

wrote in message

I have a lot of 2 1/2 inch squares that I have been saving. This is
from left over material that has been made into quilts. What kind of block
or quilt can I make with 4 sq's, 6 sq's, 8 sq's or 12 sq's. I can use some
ideas if anyone has can help.
Sandy$

Here's my 2c! How about making them into the 8 sq's to see how many there
would be. Then see how many of these it would take to make a nice size lap
quilt with a flannel back for a cozy cool evening of watching TV. If you
still have a lot more left, then go ahead and make a charm quilt for a full
size bed, or just a big twin size quilt. I'll be glad to send my address!
Barbara in SC and sometimes in FL