Old June 4th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default sad nooz

On Jun 4, 10:19*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 04/06/2011 17:01, Linda2 wrote: That would be wonderful, SJ! I know Shirley still checks in here and she
won't join Facebook. It would be awesome if we could get this group going
again!

*wrote in message
I think I will make a post on Facebook pointing people here--lets see
what we can do to revive this *group. Do we still love beads? Yes, we
do. Are we still online? Well then!!

Well I tried many times to get it back and so did Maren.
Last year I had an horrendous year, not as I am going to say on here.
Too much personal info.
I *have done some bead work but my all time consuming passion at the
moment is Genealogy. Been doing my DH's and find he descended from
Nobility His 10th great grandfather was Sir William Crich, born *1550
Lord of Crich, which it not so very far from were we live.
* You are right about me not joining FB would not touch it with a 10
foot barge pole. I am on Skype though with a web cam.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirleywww.allcrafts.org.uk

Shirley -- I came back just in homage to Sooz, and to see you. Glad
to see you here and sorry about your disc. I am pleased you have
found other ways to keep yourself busy, with the geneology. That
stuff is really fascinating to read!

Becki