Old June 4th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default sad nooz

There must have been some brilliantly talented craftspeople in your lineage
as well, for those of us who know you, know that there is nothing you cannot
accomplish. I still have the lovely bookmark you made for me and I treasure
my beautiful "bead spoon" that you sent. Have you been able to visit any
boot shows lately?

Alas no Lady Shone VBG. Sir William had two sons, one the elder also
called William who inherited the title. The other son called Ralph is DH's
9th great grand father. Well as for me I seem to come from a series of
miners and a customs officer in the 1700's.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk