Old October 20th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dr. Zachary Smith

Default Check this out!! (specially *J*)

On Oct 19, 10:48*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
snip
* * What a show! *

Comment about your "buggy" aside... 8^D I agree, the other SWLTH is
an untapped source of entertainment value.

I prefer the 2am - 6am show. We like to do groceries there about once
a month to stock up, but hate the lines and hassles during the sane
hours, so we get (or stay) up late and go when only the employees and
crazies (go ahead... I set myself up for it...) are out.

Doc