Old January 21st 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ms P

Default Kai Scissors

Of course I want to see what she got!! Those are nice!

--
Ms P, Queen of Scissors
http://community.webshots.com/user/MsB_Peacock

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
nayy, just thot someone might wanna see what Debbi got.
http://www.kaiscissors.com/
cheers,
j.

"Debbi in SO CA" wrote...
Went to Road to California yesterday with my neighbor. We fell in love
with Kai Scissors. I bought their gift pack with 3 scissors in them. 8"
shears, 5" scissors and 4". I love them was working with the small ones
last night as I was working on the binding for my DS graduation quilt.
They are so light which is great with the arthritis acting up, cut so
nicely.

Debbi in SO CA