Old August 2nd 03, 01:18 AM
Pat Porter

Don`t want to worry you, but two weeks is a long time for it to clear.

Pat P.

"Lucille" wrote in message
I need just a small shoulder to cry on. My little dog has been sick for

the
past two weeks with a serious upset stomach, and all the mess that goes

with
it. I've been back and forth to the Vet 5 times, twice to see the doctor
and three times for different meds and foods. Fortunately my vet is just

very short distance so it's not too difficult for me to get there.

I'm reluctant to leave him alone just in case he has to go to the

bathroom
quickly and/or he has to throw up so I've been stuck in for most of this
time and I'm going slightly stir crazy. And, of course, I'm feeling

really
sorry for him. The Vet seems to think this problem will resolve itself

soon
and I sure hope he's right.

Lucille
.