Old April 12th 15, 06:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default Any Quilting being done?

I have been trying for ages, to decide what to do with a small piece of
fabric with realistic cat pictures on it (12 different ones in size and
type + a piece with fifteen squares printed with sayings about cats.
I haven't started putting it together, but I have decided what to do:
stick the cat pictures to bondaweb, cut them out and stick them to some
dark green fabric; make attic windows, with two more green fabrics, of
the cat sayings and make the blocks the same size as one another. Only
thing left to decide - which I can't do until I have them all done - is
how exactly to put them together.

Pat on the green
..
On 12/04/2015 17:11, wrote:
Hello All,
I just started a Churn Dash quilt, getting it cut out and still lack one fabric which I intend to get a JoAnn's Fabrics this Monday. It has a paisley stripe design which means I will have to cut the borders lengthwise. Beige background blocks with turquoise Churn Dash and paisley block between and also will use pale yellow sashing.
Sandy$