Old February 7th 15, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_4_]

Default Anyone here still?

I'm here, too - just very quiet. I check in every day or three but just
haven't had anything of interest to write about! I was on the FB group
for a while, but decided it just wasn't for me any more, so I'm relying
more on my local quilting friends for inspiration and quilty
discussions! It's been fun!

I've been working at a LQS for a little over a year now - just work two
days a week as a rule - and I really enjoy it. It's so much fun getting
to play with fabric (a lot of which has made its way home with me!) all
the time.

The other days of the week I spend primarily at the quilting machine. I
pick up a little more business every year, and it's all word of mouth
(because I don't have an advertising budget!).

It's good to "see" everyone who's still here. Even though I know this
group isn't as private as the FB one, I still like it better!

Louise in Iowa

On 2/7/2015 8:30 AM, Janner wrote:
Just asking, to see if anyone is here still? That hasn't come over to
the dark side yet ...

Over there they are currently collecting up info for the new Directory
if you're interested.

Janner

France