Old January 7th 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default singer walking foot answers and questions

SteveB wrote:

thanks for the suggestions. I talked to a sewer, and he gave me some
suggestions also. One about Tenara thread. Is it worth all the money to
have thread that will last for years on an outdoors application? What would
be the less expensive alternative?

If the FABRIC will easily last 10 years of outdoor use, do you want it
falling to bits in three because you didn't use the right thread?

My thought is always use the thread best suited to the project, even if
it is expensive.
http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!