Old July 8th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Jan[_2_]

Default Need online source for Arnhild's Knitting Studio patterns

One of the stores listed on her site is Ingebretsen's which is _the_ place
to shop for Scandinavian products in the Twin Cities. I called them today
and asked if they have Arnhild's patterns. They found a couple but not the
ones you want. However, you can call and request that they order and send
them to you. Their mail order number is 800-279-9333.

--
Jan in MN

"DAB" wrote...
Dang...I want 2 patterns and none of the store links at the site have them
or they don't provide online ordering.

Patterns are 1310RF - Baby Garter Stitch Jacket and 1319RF - Short Garter
Stitch Jacket [adult]

TIA
Donna