Old July 3rd 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

Default Moth help!

"Bernadette" wrote in message
news

Your garden (and son's) sounds like mine. I have lavender, sage, thyme,
rosemary, parsley, lovage, bay leaves, tarragon and nasturtiums (so far)
and I'm always open to suggestions for other herbs if I'm likely to use
them. :-)

I can't grow tarragon, no room for lovage. Son began growing vegetables this
year - what a rotten year to start! But last night he said that they were
gonig to enjoy his first cauliflower - which I gave him - and the curds on
mine are all blackened by rain :-(

Don't yu have marjoram? Mint? Calendula? Trying to think of what else
herb-wise is in our garden ...

Mary