Old January 7th 05, 03:45 PM
hfw

Very nice! And Sammy's adorable!

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"Terbear" wrote in message
news:LkrDd.22091$CH5.19220@fed1read01...
I have finally finished my last "gotta get this one done" quilt....next
project on my list is to finish up my swap blocks...but since I have
finished all of the WIPs, thought it might be time for show & tell...you
all
might have seen the tops for these projects...but now you get to see them
either in use, or just plain finished!
since I got the embroidery machine, once I learn how to use it, I will
make
my own labels for all of these!
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/album01 the first three are different
pictures of the same quilt, my completed swap a block quilt!!!(thanks
again
ladies)

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/joshua_001 Joshua's John Deere
green
YBR flannel quilt with matching pillowcase, matching sheets are on order!

http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/sam Sammy's WBR with matching
pillow
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/sam2 QI sammy enjoying his new
quilt! He just graduated to a toddler bet, and this quilt is just to big
for
it...reason to make him another, don't you think?

Shalom WH. I used a dowel from a flag & some ribbon to hang it up.
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts/shalom_001

Well, that's it for now!
thanks for looking!

--