Old December 20th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default Brother 950i Help

Hello Douglas,

If I were you, I would go to the Yahoo knitting machine groups, as they
are very active, and the folks on there are so knowledgeable and
friendly.

Two good ones are

I'm sure you will find good help there for your garter carriage woes.

Peggy

Douglas Kell wrote:
Hi
as a newcomer to this group I am desperate for a little advice please. I
have just purchased a Brother 950i and garter carriage and am having great
problems as when the garter carriage is operating it knits fine sometimes
and then drops stitches.
The tension appears to be ok - could it be the yarn or any other problems I
may be missing?

Many thanks in anticipation

Douglas Kell