Old May 16th 04, 06:08 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Yarn / slash / stash exchange?

I've just acquired some nice yarn, but hate the colours and the texture is
*not* what I'm *into* at the moment.
What I've got is:
5 skeins Bernat Harmony Ivory Beige (#47008)
4 skeins Bernat Harmony Honey Beige (#47011)
3 skeins Bernat Harmony Almond Beige (#47012)

Ivory beige is an offwhite, ivory, creme colour
Honey beige is a taupe-y colour
Almond beige is a brown-y colour

These are 3.5 oz / 100 g ~ 184 yards / 168 metres

Being that $$ are in extreme short supply in the Jameson household, and
postage for these ran my mom $7.59 just from Rockford Illinois to central
Tennessee.... I guess I'd be interested in a trade of lesser value yarn
plus a return of my postage.
IOW's... say this stuff I've got is worth $27 (I haven't a clue what it IS
worth!)....
I'd trade for... oh... say.... laceweight worth $19 + an $8-ish money
order.

Hugs,
Noreen
noreens underscore knitche at yahoo dot com

--
change n e t to c o m to email me.
IF you use the juno account instead.