Old July 10th 03, 01:23 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default ideas for extra white drapery darkening fabric?

Donate to the Girls Scouts for making "sit-upons" .... flat bags
into which the scout will insert an old magazine (but NOT a
quilting mag!!) ... these keep the scout's seat off the damp
ground at the campfire. She can sit upon the pad!
Ask a nursing home or veteran's hospital if there is a need for
flat cushions for wheel chairs ... those curtain liners could be
the bottom layer.
Make drawstring bags for carrying wet swimsuits, and for
toiletries.

TTFN, PAT

QUILTKITTY wrote:

Anybody have any crafty ideas on what I could use a bunch of drapery lining
scraps for? It's got that, sort of rubbery side on one side. I'm leaning
toward throwing them out bec I know I'm not quilting with them.
Thanks,
Quiltkitty