Old May 13th 10, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Knitted and Crocheted Jewelry

On May 13, 1:22*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message
,
mirjam writes

lately i see a lot of knitted and crocheted Jewelry , made with silver
and /or gold threads , sometimes with a precious stone sometimes just
with nice beads ,,,,, i like to look at them ,,
mirjam

I have
crocheted some necklaces with very fine gold wire.
You can see them on my website under the heading of beadwork.
Address in signature line.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

I have seen free patterns for knitted jewelry on the internet that
uses very fine wire but I have never tryed to knit a piece because I
read it also ruins a pair of knitting needles and I refuse to replace
mine. Also I would think the jewelry would require special care so
the wire doesn't get a 'kink' in it and most people would just toss it
in their jewelry box, I think.