Old August 8th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Georg

Default New QI!!! and dog toys

Charlotte Hippen wrote:
Thanks Georg.

At the pet shop he had the remnants of a stuffed lobster. One side seam was
spit wide open and all the stuffing was gone. I'm not sure if he did all
that or if it had been "previously loved" before they gave it to him. He
just loved chewing it, head shaking it and play a little tug of war with it.
I should be able to get some fleece cheap if I watch the clearances for old
designs or use my 40% of coupon at Joanns. I am glad you said it tends to
wear well, I was thinking it might be an economically way to give him plenty
of appropriate chew toys while he goes through his teething. I know I can
make up some bone shapes, even squares or circles and he'd love them.
Hopefully though, I can find some interesting things to make on the internet
for him too. Thanks!!!

If you do find links, please share them! I feel the need to make cat and
dog toys. He definitely needs stuff to help him teeth at that age!

Unfortunately, the Jack Russell Terrier we've been caring for as a favor
to a friend has been surrendered completely to us, and we've made
arrangements for JRT rescue to give him a good home. We knew we would
not keep him forever, and he is in fact too energetic for us. It's still
sad to drop a dog off, but hopefully I can send him off with some toys
for his new friends. I know they'll care for him and he'll be happier.

-georg