Old March 2nd 04, 08:39 AM
Mosiacquilter

Many thanks to all you wise ladies ! Julia, you are absolutely right about
spatial relations thing. You're reading a lady who once sewed two dress
sleeves in inside out !

I've got all my fabric sorted out and I'm going to spend the morning looking
at the online tutorials recommended and then go for it. Don't hold your
breath though -I'm VERY slow .I will however follow the instructions to the
letter, something I'm not normally good at doing ( too ready to try
shortcuts)

I'm so inspired by all your quilt shows though and how quickly you all make
things. I love looking at them.

Sue, in sunny but cold Oxford ( -6deg C but all the spring flowers out and
some warmth in the sun)