Old April 25th 04, 12:06 AM
~Connie~

In my own personal experience, I have been collecting my XS mag back issues
through EBay. Sometimes you may have to watch over a little time, but not
badly. It is not a bad option for reduced prices.

~Connie~

"Suzanne" wrote in message
news:2004042416174927590%suzette40@comcastcrossnet stitch...
I bought the May 2004 issue of Stitchers' World, and it has the next to
the last panel in a series they ran for making a Victorian garden cross
stitch or needlepoint rug. Even though I have no idea when I'll be
able to get to it, it really caught my eye and I'd love to do it in
needlepoint. The problem is they want $5 for each back issue, which
with 5 issues needed to complete the rug makes it a little steep for
me. At least I look at it that way as far as a magazine goes. Most
charts I've seen run under $25. Is there anyone here who has issues
for Sept. '03, Nov. '03, Jan. '04, and Mar. '04 who would be willing to
part with them for less than $5? If you'd rather reply privately than
post on here, you can send your reply to the above address (of course,
removing the cross stitch).
--
Suze

Cat hair? That's just an embellishment.