Old August 29th 03, 11:49 PM
The Brown Family

Oooooh Sandy......nice stuff! Any chance these products are sold in Canada?

Lorraine

" Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!
I've asked y'all before if you decorate w/ your quilts, if your home says
"A Quilter lives here!" (Well, does it? g)
I'm always on the lookout for more quilty stuff, not too junky, not too
cutesy,
things that look quilt-related.
Came across this line of products by Jim Shore recently
and picked up a few pieces at the Arlington guild show
this past weekend (the vendor is a friend and guild member);
these are also showing up at gift stores (including our local Hallmark
shops),
so they're getting to be quite popular.
I'm not advertising for him, I'm not affiliated, I don't make any money
off
of this, just passing along some info, and wondering who else is enjoying
these goodies.
http://www.bearlandgifts.com/hwcmain.htm
http://www.collectibleshopping.com/h...ek/index.shtml
http://laceylady.com/angels.shtml

Sandy--yes, my home says "a Quilter lives here
& she's in charge of the house" ;-D