Old September 9th 05, 08:42 PM
Patrick

What you want is a laser to etch your designs. There are many people out
there turning pens and I am sure you could contract with one to turn them in
any wood you would need. With that said . . . maybe somebody will toss out
an offer?

Patrick

Support a future engineer, build and bust a bridge together.
Start a new team or support your local Science Olympiad middle and high
school teams.
In Georgia go to www.aug.edu/gaso web site for more information
www.woodbythebundle.com

Hi,

does anyone know a CNC that may carve the wooden cap or body of a pen
with images of temples, historic moments, etc. My main interest is to
start the production of luxury fountain pens made with hardwoods.

Maybe this is a simple question but I am a novice on this market
segment. Any help is welcome.

Best wishes,
Miguel