Old August 24th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Default feeling stupid

And as awful as the extremely tedious software for my embroidery machine.
To save a file, you have to click the B with the circle around it. ( I
spent years learning to put a circle around the A so I could write 'at'.
=) To change a font, you must click the big blue arrow. Twice. Once -
and it just sits there playing dead.
These pains make me wonder about the expression 'user friendly'. I
always wonder just what the user was using. Polly

"Pat S" wrote in message
That is along the lines of having to click 'start' in order to switch off
the computer.
.
In message , Polly Esther
writes
Now that just plain makes me mad. Who in the Sam Hill chose the words
'Migration Assistant' as a term in newsreaders? Dumb, dumb and dummer!
Grrr. I just can't imagine how on earth Louise figured that one out.
Polly

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green