Old August 24th 10, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Default feeling stupid

Karen,

Under Help, go to Migration Assistant. On the first page, click "next." You should then get a page where it
gives you the option to keep your original toolbar buttons. Select that and see if it brings back your reply
button. I also found that with the way mine is set up, there's a reply button in the header box of the message
itself, and I don't think that was there before!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

On 8/24/2010 6:17 AM, Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
Thunderbird, my newsreader, decided to update itself. Now I can't find the 'reply' button when I read the
messages. What I wanted to say was - John, you should start a line of Girly accessories on Etsy. They look
great! But I couldn't find the button. Alas... I suppose that's what I get for mostly lurking these days. I
have lost the privilege of replying!

Karen, Queen of Squishies