Old December 23rd 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Beading Pet Peeves - whats yours??

In message , Sterling
writes
Mine -

For several years now, I've been buying these great clear
multi-compartment storage boxes at ACMoore
to keep my beads in. When I first started using them as my storage
solution, they were perfect -
and still are in many ways. Recently, however, they started putting a
sticker on the top of each
box. A STICKER on a CLEAR box! Can anyone tell me why? I mean, it
costs money for the adhesive
for the sticker and there is definitely no need for it. They used to
put a plain label under the
cellophane cover. That worked great cause all I had to do is peel away
the cellophane and throw it
and the label away. Now, they put stickers on the top. Does this make
any sense?? I mean the
reason we buy CLEAR boxes is because we want to see whats inside the
box - right?

I just spent an hour and untold amounts of lighter fluid cleaning these
pesky labels off the top...
Yeah, it would be easier to just buy a different box, but when you set
up your bead storage with a
certain kind of container, you want to continue to use that same
container.... UUGH!! Whats with
the sticky labels??

Sterling

My pet peeve is to see a design in a USA mag. and cannot get the bits
for it in UK.
By the time I have got them all together I have gone off the idea. LOL
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone