Old February 15th 05, 10:47 PM
MARGARITA ROSARIO

Don't feel bad my favorite color is purple. My husband is always saying if
I can get any other color than purple.

Margarita
"Lara" wrote in message
Is there any color besides purple???? I think I need to broaden my
palette,
I'm almost always make purple or blue beads.

Come view my auctions. I have 2 purple and one coral/orange. Of course,
coral isn't purple.

This link will take you to one of my purple sets, kinda pricey, but oh so
pretty, at least I think so.

This link is for a coral and black focal bead that turned out just like I
pictured (which doesn't happen all the time, as many of you know.)

Constructive critisism always welcome.

Lara

Check out my eBay auctions under user ID: lutrick
Or click on the link: http://snipurl.com/8fa3