Old November 1st 04, 11:21 AM
Kris

Pat,
I found it in the Winter 1994 issue of Miniature Quilt Magazine.

Kris

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message

Hi Kris! I came across a pack of those teeny 'lights' and
wondered why I had purchased it. I knew it was for a project
but I forgot which one. The one you mention sounds familiar.
Please e-mail me the exact issue date so I can check my own
supply. Thanks PAT

Kris wrote:
Hi All,
One of my local quilting friends called and I went over and looked at

her
Miniature Quilt magazines. I found it in the first magazine I looked

in.
Yeah!

Kris

Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine & they

had a

little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a moose, with
Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the tiny light to

put

in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before I could make him.

If

you

know anything about this pattern , I have a few questions. Could you
e-mail me privately? Even if you knew which year or issue it was in.

Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )