Old October 30th 04, 09:32 PM
Anna Belle

Do you know what year it was in the magazine? I have a couple of
years and could look close to the Christmas issues.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 11:37:25 -0400, "Kris"
wrote:

Hi All,
Several years ago, I subscribed to Miniature Quilt magazine & they had a
little quilt called "ChrisMoose". It was the head of a moose, with
Christmas lights hanging from his antlers. I bought the tiny light to put
in his antlers, but misplaced the magazine before I could make him. If you
know anything about this pattern , I have a few questions. Could you
e-mail me privately? Even if you knew which year or issue it was in.

Thanks in advance.

Kris ( in northern Virginia )