Old June 29th 04, 11:17 AM
Patti

Hullo Morag
I have always thought that the best fabric bags I have seen are those
where the handles are fabric and where they go down one side, under then
up the other side of the bag. They look so sturdy and strong.
Nothing against yours, but I just wonder about durability.
Very pretty though.
..
In article , Morag in Oxford
writes
Hi all,

A week or so ago I posted about ideas for selling to stores. I have
decided to start small and try my luck on Ebay instead.

You can see an example of what i'm selling at :-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...96781&sspagena
me=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I'd really appreciate any comments or ideas on how I could vary the design,
do the handles better, etc etc.

I'm not asking any of you to buy anything!!

Morag

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill