Old October 21st 03, 02:47 AM
gundoc

Check at the thrift stores (look in the little girls clothing dept -
different color jeans) and also at the baby store (call "Once upon a
time") - they sell used good clothing, furnitures and toys there.

Marcie
"David & Barbara Schmidt" wrote in message
I just wanted to thank everybody who gave me some tips. I went to
hancocks and found some unbleached muslin for .99 a yard. I bought 5
yards and should be enough for the stockings and stuff that's not denim.

To whoever it was that wrote about red and green jeans- wish I could
find some like that!

Thanks again!

babs