Old February 6th 18, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Martha Beth Lewis

Default Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

I've been out of the needlework teaching and writing loop for a couple of years and out of the RCTN loop for several more than that. This does not mean I haven't been stitching, generating more UFOs, or participating in SEX, however! (Just last night, a friend upped my quotient of UFOs and SEX toys when she turned over her stash and unfinished projects!)

How lovely to see some of the old guard still posting!

Hope you've been having a great time with your needle and thread!
mb